Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently been having two meals a day -- large meals, granted, but still two.
I haven't had any issues recently with my blood sugar dipping between meals -- if anything, it rises. I'm bumping up the Lantus -- hopefully, it'll help.
I just... don'tusually get around to eating thrice per day. I get distracted, or I'm just not hungry.
Gonna be honest, I feel like I'm kind of messed up right now... I have the attention span of a concussed sparrow, and it makes me feel bad when I fall behind on things or forget stuff.
Blegh. Self-directed rant over, sorry that you guys had to suffer through that. Don't mind me.
How have you all been?
What works for me is to eat frequently. Eat small quantities but eat often. I rarely ever eat what most would consider a meal but I do eat about every two hours.

I've recently been having two meals a day -- large meals, granted, but still two.
I haven't had any issues recently with my blood sugar dipping between meals -- if anything, it rises. I'm bumping up the Lantus -- hopefully, it'll help.
I just... don'tusually get around to eating thrice per day. I get distracted, or I'm just not hungry.
Gonna be honest, I feel like I'm kind of messed up right now... I have the attention span of a concussed sparrow, and it makes me feel bad when I fall behind on things or forget stuff.
Blegh. Self-directed rant over, sorry that you guys had to suffer through that. Don't mind me.
How have you all been?
Not great. I have an important doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm in a bad mood. Felt like garbage all day.. physically and mentally.
I don't know a whole lot about diabetes but I feel for you. Brain fog can be really debilitating :hugs you could always try setting a timer to eat.. no shame in that, but I married my timer lol.
I hope the medication helps you, however that looks like. Take care of yourself.

Not great. I have an important doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm in a bad mood. Felt like garbage all day.. physically and mentally.
I don't know a whole lot about diabetes but I feel for you. Brain fog can be really debilitating :hugs you could always try setting a timer to eat.. no shame in that, but I married my timer lol.
I hope the medication helps you, however that looks like. Take care of yourself.
Thank you, Tessie. You take care, too.
And everyone else! If you don't take care of yourselves, I'll get very, very upset! 😡 🤗

Oh, Lucy, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Lucy....
*Ahem.*
Yep, I know the Weird Al version of "Ricky" better than the original... listened to it a lot with my siblings when I was little. Good times....
Weird Al is the Bee's knees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom