Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
D@MN, what happened to your hair?
Standing too close to the cannon fire?
I embraced the pirate...nah, I just stopped brushing it and let it lock up. Saves time and I do not at all miss all the random hair everywhere. Do you know the feeling when your butt crack eats a stray hair and it’s tickling so you grab it, but then you feel it slide up from waaay down your crack and there is nothing else to do but keep pulling?? My hair was really long.

I embraced the pirate...nah, I just stopped brushing it and let it lock up. Saves time and I do not at all miss all the random hair everywhere. Do you know the feeling when your butt crack eats a stray hair and it’s tickling so you grab it, but then you feel it slide up from waaay down your crack and there is nothing else to do but keep pulling?? My hair was really long.
My hair is that long. I know the feeling. :oops:

And on that appetizing note, I finished all of the extra eggs that I got from someone plus my extras.
Five varieties, 30 jars.
0811200640.jpg

My hair is that long. I know the feeling. :oops:

And on that appetizing note, I finished all of the extra eggs that I got from someone plus my extras.
Five varieties, 30 jars.
View attachment 2285957
We have 6 dz chicken eggs and I’ve been fretting. Thanks for helping, I think I will pickle some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom