Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday @featherhead ! Wishing you all the best for your special day!

1597164244466.png

I embraced the pirate...nah, I just stopped brushing it and let it lock up. Saves time and I do not at all miss all the random hair everywhere. Do you know the feeling when your butt crack eats a stray hair and it’s tickling so you grab it, but then you feel it slide up from waaay down your crack and there is nothing else to do but keep pulling?? My hair was really long.
No can't say that I know that feeling but thanks for the some what disturbing visual.
Couldn't you of just cut it a little shorter? Just saying straighten that mess out and you'd be much cuter.

All Four babeez arrived safe and sound ... That's a FIRST for me! These were replacements for two that died in my actual order, last month - Which I waited three years to get because my first actual mail order was such a disaster (six chicks, five dead, one VERY expensive recovery!) I guess the third time is the charm, like the old tale tells ... but I think I'm done with mail-order. Too hard on everybody ... the chicks ... and ME!

Attachments

• Safe Arrival.JPG
    Safe Arrival.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Eating On A Dime.JPG
    Eating On A Dime.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 5
I keep this rats nest cleaner than my “pretty” girl hair. Nobody has to wait around for me to paint a mask on my face either. That’s literally like 4 extra hours! Seriously, isn’t that a running joke, waiting for b’s to get ready?
Ya she is cute for sure but geez I don't get the hair.
She would look so much prettier without that rats nest.

Holy Cow ... That's gonna be one UUUUUGLY chicken! Talk about an "F" word!
Do any of you old folks remember the Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs re-drew Daffy with polka dots, some weird big wattle thing around his neck and I think an umbrella sticking out of his butt? Hornpuss!
I embraced the pirate...nah, I just stopped brushing it and let it lock up. Saves time and I do not at all miss all the random hair everywhere. Do you know the feeling when your butt crack eats a stray hair and it’s tickling so you grab it, but then you feel it slide up from waaay down your crack and there is nothing else to do but keep pulling?? My hair was really long.
Girl, I worry about you sometimes! :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom