Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SWEAR TO GOD I THOUGHT TURKEYS COULD FLY!!!
This was the last straw. We've got multiple conversations going on at the same time ... and NONE of them is RIGHT - in the head or by any other standard of "normal acceptable behavior." I swear, I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Tonight has been the best and biggest therapy I've had in YEARS ... despite the fact that I now have a great deal of extra "laundry" to do in the morning. It's SO worth it!
Dead.
Dying.
Done.
I have a massive stitch in my side and a laughter headache, now ... but it's all good!
I LOVE you guys/gals/everyone in between!

Ah, memories....
... That laugh after the "ghoulish obsession" line in the beginning always makes me grin. Tickles a part of me.
Yech, I can't stand cockroaches... never seen one in person, thankfully, but they're just gross.
Anyway, thanks for posting that!
You have never seen a cockroach in person? You are blessed. When I was in PR the cockroaches were enormous. And they kept them as PETS! I'd be more likely to feed them to MY pets.

Quit crying baby in before we shove you somewhere.
What on earth happened with this post!?
I'm confused... Moonshiner is saying my lines, and Kiki seems to be saying Moonshiner's lines -- in addition to one of her own!
I think that the quotes are seriously messed up there.
[/QUOTE]
If you've been following along at all, I'm sure you know that "the quotes" aren't the only things messed up, tonight! EVERYBODY is on-point tonight!
:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau

No worries, @Sapphire Sebright already said I couldn't sit with them. She's afraid I'll rub off on her or soil her.
Or maybe she knows she just can't trust herself around me?
Whaddaya mean, "trust?" Boy, are you insinuating something?
Anyway, I'm really more concerned about labeling a non-prude as one of my own -- wouldn't that be embarrassing. 😳
I have a reputation to uphold! For the sake of my fellow anti-funs!

You have never seen a cockroach in person? You are blessed. When I was in PR the cockroaches were enormous. And they kept them as PETS! I'd be more likely to feed them to MY pets.
Hold. Brb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom