Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, in the "big picture", it's a bit ironic that it's a "home schooling group" that is very, ..... Well, different without being the same ole, same ole..... The conferences we'd gone to were great.
Oh, if I ever have children they will be homeschooled. Not sheltered, homeschooled. It drives me nuts when everybody thinks homeschooled kids are weird. It depends on the situation.

Honestly though I need educated to an extent...as my instructor said we have to get used to talking about sex (but you all are NOT included as lecturers in this sex ed class)
oh the places you'll go....... (Dr. Seuss reference) I'm doing my best to stay under that PG-13 limbo bar..... Your not making it easy ladies!

Honestly though I need educated to an extent...as my instructor said we have to get used to talking about sex (but you all are NOT included as lecturers in this sex ed class)
My last 3 are daughters.... In 2 weeks the last will make them all offically teens.

I eagerly await the day when I can make the subject boring by giving an in-depth description explanation from a medical standpoint.
'Tis no longer a "fun" thing -- it is now merely another lecture by the prudish duckling.
... Is that safe to post here? Oh, dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom