Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right then thank you sincerely. I do have trouble accepting compliments, but it's coming...
I've been working on *That* very detail for over 25 years.... I am comfy accepting most compliments and believing I'm worthy of most of them. Most of the time.
I am more human than human as I make more then my fair share or errors.

If they are deserved, what is the issue? We have standards.
I grew up in an environment where compliments were rare, and if they were given it was something to be treasured and mulled over. Because of my experiences with that, I am more of a free compliment giver because I know how it feels: but I am honest about it. Like I dont just say it to make the person feel good...I genuinely mean it maybe? That probably dont make any sense, but I need to go to bed.

I grew up in an environment where compliments were rare, and if they were given it was something to be treasured and mulled over. Because of my experiences with that, I am more of a free compliment giver because I know how it feels: but I am honest about it. Like I dont just say it to make the person feel good...I genuinely mean it maybe? That probably dont make any sense, but I need to go to bed.
:hugs
I think that I understand what you mean. You won't give a false compliment to make someone feel good, but you enjoy giving compliments when you can, because you know how good they feel.
You're a good person.

I beg your pardon?
I think that that went way over my head, sorry.
Don't be sorry, next time jump.
When you think you have them on the ropes, you yank on one.
It improves their dexterity.

When all is said and done, have you really changed their mind?
A person convinced against their will,
Is of the same opinion.... Still.

Solved anything tonight? Maybe, yet -

Yeahhh, when we'd go-to the home schooling book fair/conference over in Fort Worth...... The über Xtian sheltered folks were out like ants at a picnic. I'm referring specifically to those who absolutely believe the earth is just a tad bit over 6000 years old......SMH (can't let brain go BSOD)

ETA: auto-correct is having a field day with me today on this phone.....
Yes, those types are a bit in the left field...or a lot.

Don't be sorry, next time jump.
When you think you have them on the ropes, you yank on one.
It improves their dexterity.

When all is said and done, have you really changed their mind?
A person convinced against their will,
Is of the same opinion.... Still.

Solved anything tonight? Maybe, yet -
I think that I get it...?
I was joking about making se* boring by way of anatomically detailed and medically focused explanations.
I mean, the explanation would be boring, most likely, but does a boring explanation of the chemical reactions that occur in baking make baking any less fun? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom