Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee key, *that* wasn't the direction I aimed but, alas it's one easily seen.
I was more surprised it got love instead of laughter or possible wows as it was a directed shot across the bow of Saffy for making the previous gamer-like warrior-like stance......
Wait, bow, what?
Who shot at me?
I'm quite clueless tonight, sorry.

/me having flashbacks to Hawaii... AAAAAAHHhhhhhhhh!View attachment 2286795
I swear the cockroaches ate more cat food than the cat did. One of my most vivid memories is taking a shower and stepping back to rinse my hair, and feeling/hearing *crunch* from under my heel. I think they must have heard my scream on the mainland.

There are female gamers, you know. I've been playing D&D since it first came out when I was 12.

Now I'm remembering going to the Final Fantasy VIII release event at the Metreon. I went with a friend, and reporters talked to him, ignored me. When I got to the door, someone asked me, "Are you here to play?" and I said, "Yes."

I got to the next check point, same question, same answer. By the third time an employee asked me there if I was there to play, I'm afraid I snapped, "Yes, I'm here to play, I'm not a gamer girlfriend!"
P.s. the details of the weapon of wrongness was actually scetched out several times between astronomy labs as we taught those nights out at the observatory.

When were both were done and shared the drawings with our fellow TA's they collective said both of us were rather disturbing.

Sure fire way to tell?

Colonel Angus.
animated_1594876675289.gif

Said no one Ever! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait, bow, what?
Who shot at me?
I'm quite clueless tonight, sorry.
Clueless, not so.
Posting to fast, perhaps.
Walk backwards dear, you'll see better where you were at..... And what I replied to.
Then it's humor is is enjoyed by you as well.

Headed out to tidy up the food & water for the feathered ones now....

Na. At work and was also hoping to get out ASAP.
Pay day so go home and give most of it away to this new fangled online bill pay cr@p.
Then ya do some sh!t around the house.
Been working on an incubator so maybe get that closer to testing stage.
Probably not anything too physical still sore from the beating these females gave me yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom