Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
You having a storm trooper uniform! Only Imperial soldiers, get issued those, and you have one? disturbing. :lau
(Lowers head) sadly I have not had the time for such joy as to make my own uniform such as they are.... The spirit of the picture was to play along with the Sasquatch that may need a visit to the Henderson's swimming pool and salon day.... That shot was from the PNW and that user is awesomeness as they are skilled at it in a Darth costume & playing bagpipes with flames while riding it!

I'm just a Muni rider. Which is Mountain unicyling, offroading, in all weather.
Here's my trusty steed. IMG_20200812_121110750.jpg IMG_20200812_121131885.jpg

Last edited:
(Lowers head) sadly I have not had the time for such joy as to make my own uniform such as they are.... The spirit of the picture was to play along with the Sasquatch that may need a visit to the Henderson's swimming pool and salon day.... That we shot was from the PNW and that user is awesomeness as they are skilled at it in a Darth costume & playing bagpipes with flames while riding it!

I'm just a Muni rider. Which is Mountain unicyling, offroading, in all weather.
Here's my trusty steed.View attachment 2287312View attachment 2287315
Looks sturdy!

I meant for traveling.
I'm sure you have a real one at home but I'll never be visiting there.
I'm also sure any man that does ends up a mount on your trophy wall. Just unsure which parts you mount.
Be too cool for the party at the school. Youā€™ll be the one missing out.

Today is my first day of classroom environment....we have lab today. Trying not to freak out.
I'm waiting in line at the Mini's new school to pick up his computer so he can't start virtual learning next week.

I'm waiting in line at the Mini's new school to pick up his computer so he can't start virtual learning next week.
(Giggles aloud) I'm wanting to believe that is an intentional use of the word given others comments elsewhere in BYC about public schools virtual side being all hoses up......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom