Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Giggles aloud) I'm wanting to believe that is an intentional use of the word given others comments elsewhere in BYC about public schools virtual side being all hoses up......
I'm in the club that thinks the whole Corona crap is retarded.

I think they should be starting school like every other damn year for the past hundred years...in the classroom.

I am still mad about this whole situation because if I wanted to homeschool my children I would be homeschooling them. I do not choose to homeschool them.

I got the computer... now I get to go home to make sure that it works or head to the computer fixer place to drop it off.
:barnie

Attachments

• JPEG_20200812_130515_2599892548471806537.jpg
    JPEG_20200812_130515_2599892548471806537.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 1

I think they should be starting school like every other damn year for the past hundred years...in the classroom.

I am still mad about this whole situation because if I wanted to homeschool my children I would be homeschooling them. I do not choose to homeschool them.
I believe they should have actual school too. Kids need social interaction. I think we are still going public.

It’s going to be a mess. Who is going to make sure the kids actually log on and what not? Like people have to work. My mom pulled my brother out maybe two weeks into the year last year. He is doing it online and at first wasn’t doing it. My little sister is decided to finish and they did it together. Most people have to work and can’t be on their kids’ ass constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom