Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
:he

Internet service...... Unstable DSL adhoc hell still in full effect. Currently on cells data to update here while on hold with their *glorious* tech support that 9x's outta 10 I've already out g33ked them before they can finish that script them must follow.......

Service went flatline this morning; over 4hrs ago. I cold booted the modem like usual... Pulled all wires, cycles the power button to empty the juice in the capacitors on the motherboard for a true "cold reboot".... Several times today.

Then did it once more moments before starting this call... Currently on hold for 3rd time with this guy. For about 8 minutes it returned with near typical download speed 2.8MB/s (ideal is advertised at 3.5MB/s) and a upload speed of 42Kb/s instead of the ideal 0.570MB/s +/- which is a mind-blowing 13% of the speeds I'm supposed to have over the last decade. With this speed a tiny picture won't upload , it perpetually times out.....

Those unicycle pics were sent via the cellphone data network while outside.....

:he

Internet service...... Unstable DSL adhoc hell still in full effect. Currently on cells data to update here while on hold with their *glorious* tech support that 9x's outta 10 I've already out g33ked them before they can finish that script them must follow.......

Service went flatline this morning; over 4hrs ago. I cold booted the modem like usual... Pulled all wires, cycles the power button to empty the juice in the capacitors on the motherboard for a true "cold reboot".... Several times today.

Then did it once more moments before starting this call... Currently on hold for 3rd time with this guy. For about 8 minutes it returned with near typical download speed 2.8MB/s (ideal is advertised at 3.5MB/s) and a upload speed of 42Kb/s instead of the ideal 0.570MB/s +/- which is a mind-blowing 13% of the speeds I'm supposed to have over the last decade. With this speed a tiny picture won't upload , it perpetually times out.....

Those unicycle pics were sent via the cellphone data network while outside.....
What's going on over there? Wow!

Well, at least we know now, that you don't have a beer belly! :lau
Yuppers. And now at 50, and still 6'2" (I haven't started to shrink yet thankfully) I'm stable about 170 +/- 2-3lbs depending on the week for, well almost the last 20 years.

So thanks for the acknowledgment. (Humble bow)

Yuppers. And now at 50, and still 6'2" (I haven't started to shrink yet thankfully) I'm stable about 170 +/- 2-3lbs depending on the week for, well almost the last 20 years.

Keep riding! It seems to work for you!

What's going on over there? Wow!
It's a decade of crap. We are in a rural area that's 3.8miles from the local node.

The teleco wires in the ground are circa 1940's & 50's.

There is a thread specifically about pictures failing to upload here in BYC-land... My data facts are all in the thread for you to get a grasp of my monopolistic hell..... (Heavy sigh) after nearly an HR on that call the tech didn't like it when I asked him how he liked eating crow given the facts I had told him of all the previous service calls were scheduled for 6-10+ days later..... His last return was to say that appt was scheduled for August 18th for a local tech to come solve it yet again......:tongue

It's a decade of crap. We are in a rural area that's 3.8miles from the local node.

The teleco wires in the ground are circa 1940's & 50's.

There is a thread specifically about pictures failing to upload here in BYC-land... My data facts are all in the thread for you to get a grasp of my monopolistic hell..... (Heavy sigh) after nearly an HR on that call the tech didn't like it when I asked him how he liked eating crow given the facts I had told him of all the previous service calls were scheduled for 6-10+ days later..... His last return was to say that appt was scheduled for August 18th for a local tech to come solve it yet again......:tongue
Very disappointing. I'm very sorry to hear that!

I'm in the club that thinks the whole Corona crap is retarded.

I think they should be starting school like every other damn year for the past hundred years...in the classroom.

I am still mad about this whole situation because if I wanted to homeschool my children I would be homeschooling them. I do not choose to homeschool them.
I'm in the complete opposite club.
Covid cases are climbing faster then ever here and it's because people are too hardheaded to to take any precautions. Most refuse to wear masks in any situations and still insist on trying to stand on too of each other everywhere.
I would prefer not to homeschool myself but I will not be sending my little one to school. As of now we still have a couple weeks until their start date and the option of in class or online.

It's refreshing to know that you take good care of yourself like that too! I have all but destroyed my body over the years, and these days, I feel it too.:th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom