Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and how'bout a little weather update y'all?
(Cell data only as DSL still DOA)
I'll start, our humidity is finally low enough to actually "almost enjoy" the heat as dry....

No spoilers here.View attachment 2287674
Geez man, you're gonna need to grow scales to survive that one.
I laughed when I saw this earlier.. it takes a special kind of hell to call 100° "fair."
Screenshot_20200812-174131~2.png

No bad. On point without any doubt dude.
Ok. I didn't know.
When I was told about these threads I was told they were party threads. So funny that girls were peeing themselves. Just talking sh!t about anything although there was a weekly subject and having a good time.
Honestly as soon as I heard girls peeing I was in. I mean who doesn't want to watch that?

And someone else mentioned "chickens" I haven't seen much talk about chickens but I can talk them all day as well. I do have a thread about mine so I'm usually talking there about them instead of here.

Ok. I didn't know.
When I was told about these threads I was told they were party threads. So funny that girls were peeing themselves. Just talking sh!t about anything although there was a weekly subject and having a good time.
Honestly as soon as I heard girls peeing I was in. I mean who doesn't want to watch that?

And someone else mentioned "chickens" I haven't seen much talk about chickens but I can talk them all day as well. I do have a thread about mine so I'm usually talking there about them instead of here.
Ditto

Ok. I didn't know.

You're on brand my man. I'm being a party pooper by talking medical; Kiki will whip me for it, I'm sure.

You're on brand my man. I'm being a party pooper by talking medical; Kiki will whip me for it, I'm sure.
Weren't you just calling me a yapping dog behind a door today?
I'm really still curious about that. I know some have wanted to see a pic and I don't know why. Sure for curiosity sake but what I don't get is why what I look like has anything to do with what I talk sh!t about?
Sure if a dog is yapping behind a door curiosity would want me to see but whats more important is what that dog will do if he gets out that door.
Is he all bark and no bite or?
My looks really has nothing to do with my confidence about woman. I know how to treat a woman and I know what a woman want. Its that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom