Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supper prep...
20200812_134643.jpg

Supper!
20200812_175049.jpg

Close quarters? I designed & named such a tool for defense.

Title: weapon of wrongness v.1.0
Classification: two handed sword on steroids
Magical effects: shock & awe lowers Intelligence 4 pts, dexterity 4pts
Damage: d20+4
THAC0 : 4
Weight(combined): ~60lbs
Weight (sword only): ~25lbs
Armorment description:
A couple of physics/astronomy TA got together over a few nights to talk of self defense "tools" for use in real life based on stuff from D&D, DOOM, Duke Nuke'um & a few other RPG's. (I was one of them)
Start with a chainsaw. Extend the beaver tail to ~48". Swap out the 2cycle engine for an ultra lightweight, high torque, electric motor. Adjust the hand grip& throttle into a fist grip fashion with a wrist support to support and protect from stress or strain. Have 2 sets of quick disconnects weaved into a gauntlets that goes all the way up the shoulder. In the gauntlet is weaved the dual electric cords to supply power to the motor from the backpacks battery cells.
On the underside of the arm travels to stainless steel small hoses also weaved into the underside of the gauntlet. They also have dual quick disconnects at the handle and the tanks in the backpack for extra safety.
In the glove of the fist section are a few subtle controls. 1&2 are the chain's on/off and speed potentiometer. #3&4 are the on/off for the two SS hoses. #5&6are the ignitor & O2 booster solenoid. In the grip of the sword are the trigger to control speed of the chainsaw & the extra button for a ctivating the flame thrower tip which is the Oxy-acetylene SS hoses for the business end of the sword.
The chain is a special titanium hybrid and coated hollow chain to allow the flames to stay lit while the chain is spinning.

I could go on but, that should suffice? Eh?
I wanna know where I can get one ...

Anybody want some pasta, and home made sauce, salad, and German chocolate cake?
I made all this food for myself, and a neighboring family who just cancelled our dinner together. (just me and the chickens at this point) :hit :(
Me!!! Although I'm so full I cant eat...i managed to eat a yogurt, most of a PB&J, a few bites of peach sherbet, a piece and a half of chicken , and two servings of taters today. Not too bad...my stomach is still shrunk.

Weren't you just calling me a yapping dog behind a door today?
I'm really still curious about that. I know some have wanted to see a pic and I don't know why. Sure for curiosity sake but what I don't get is why what I look like has anything to do with what I talk sh!t about?
Sure if a dog is yapping behind a door curiosity would want me to see but whats more important is what that dog will do if he gets out that door.
Is he all bark and no bite or?
My looks really has nothing to do with my confidence about woman. I know how to treat a woman and I know what a woman want. Its that easy.
Are you.. dare I say it.. rattled? 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom