Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
For a second I forgot you were in a school so I was like roof!? Chairs!? :eek: Like I forgot it was flat :lau also.... artillery shells!?!?! :eek:
DD7C86C7-D13E-433C-A4A0-EC83E148C58C.jpeg

This is why I’m glad I got home when I did lol I was nervous even just driving the two miles home :lau there wasn’t even anybody out, like it’s all super quiet backroads, and it was only like 9:30, but it’s like foggy/rainy/dreary and super dark too so I kept worrying I was gonna hit someone or something :lau idk, no one was even out :th but I hate those super dark dreary type nights let alone on holiday weekends. I already can’t see :lau
My favorite nights!

??? It acted like I never posted before. I dunno what the crap is wrong with my phone. It bothers me.
Your internet connection might be a little slow so the pictures are taking a little longer to show up on your end when you upload them.

??? It acted like I never posted before. I dunno what the crap is wrong with my phone. It bothers me.
I am still doing stuff but last I recall I was posting baby bun-buns. I went to check something and to make a night-time cup of coffee. When I came back it was on the firework one. I don’t understand.

I am still doing stuff but last I recall I was posting baby bun-buns. I went to check something and to make a night-time cup of coffee. When I came back it was on the firework one. I don’t understand.
Mine does this too sometimes. Even after I delete photos I was uploading and it shows none, I will come back and they will be there!?

What are you putting in your coffee?

It’s just weird because I had separate post started.
It takes a few seconds to save a draft sometimes. Think it might even be as long as 15 or 30 maybe? If you hit the little floppy disk thingy you can save a draft as you are typing. It likely just didn’t save your draft. But we would like to see bun buns lol I suppose I should probably go get a drink now seeing as I’ve been home like two hours and still dying of thirst 😂🤣🙈🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom