Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to assume that it’s not supposed to be blank. There were a few posts of yours last night that were blank on my end as well. It’s probably my phone being lame. It always is.View attachment 2226555
Blank for me too but I quoted it and looks like it’s supposed to be a video?

I used to shave in the shower every morning before getting on the bus (at 6 a.m. --it was "bussing" and we lived a long way out even before that wondrous social engineering project 🙄).

Anyway, you just put the foot up on the shower wall, soap the leg and shave it. I don't know why I bothered. I was blond back then and always tanned. It's not like anyone could even tell whether I shaved or not.
I have super dark hair 😂🤣

I get a mustache too if I’m not careful :th

I don’t shave that though. I have one of those thingies for it

Dang it, Rooster, you're doing it again.
*Smack.* Quit the dirty talk.
@saff chill. There is no dirty talk in what I posted. Not that I need to explain myself but .... since when is me yanking @KDOGG331 hairy legs considered dirty talk.
I was referring more to the "moon" comment.
Sorry.
:oops:
Idk about “dirty” necessarily but def a bit weird :lau we all need to be on our best behavior 😂🤣

I used to shave in the shower every morning before getting on the bus (at 6 a.m. --it was "bussing" and we lived a long way out even before that wondrous social engineering project 🙄).

Anyway, you just put the foot up on the shower wall, soap the leg and shave it. I don't know why I bothered. I was blond back then and always tanned. It's not like anyone could even tell whether I shaved or not.
Lucky! My mom let me start shaving when I was in the 2nd grade. I’m the sensitive type and a tomboy. My friends (boys) like to make fun of my hairy legs so I wouldn’t wear shorts in the summer. I have thick, dark hair. My mom asked me what was up and she Naired my legs to the knee. I was her sweet, nice girl out of the bunch (we cried together watching The Fox and the Hound, I was the only one who could empathize with the movie, I want to cry just thinking about it actually) so it really upset her when kids picked on me. My mom is a wonderful lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom