Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is down to my butt
Does it help to braid it at all? I do that sometimes right after I wash it. It's still heavy but easier to push out of the way. Yours is probably way heavier than mine, mine is fine, and should never have been long, but I leave it long to please DH. I've told him many times, the day he dies or leaves me, it's all getting cut off LOL.
@007Sean I have never been able to get two braids right, I always wind up with one thicker than the other, and the lack of symmetry bothers me, so I settle for one braid.

Does it help to braid it at all? I do that sometimes right after I wash it. It's still heavy but easier to push out of the way. Yours is probably way heavier than mine, mine is fine, and should never have been long, but I leave it long to please DH. I've told him many times, the day he dies or leaves me, it's all getting cut off LOL.
@007Sean I have never been able to get two braids right, I always wind up with one thicker than the other, and the lack of symmetry bothers me, so I settle for one braid.
It does! But my braiding skills are not great. Lazy bun is easier :gig

It is very long
Mine goes down to about my hips. I would like to get a couple of inches cut off, honestly.
I look like I have some kind of melted chocolatey candy running down my back when my hair is loose.
Not sure why, but I really like the shorter hairstyles. They seem exotic to someone like me, whose hair was cut for the first time in literal years because she was sitting too close to the woodstove.
Boy, did that smell awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom