Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, try skiing! Downhill skiing!
It'll kill you with exhaustion, but that's how you know that it's good for you!
The first time I went skiing I was way over dressed. I learned real quick after that first trip.

I am not a fan of hitting the slopes.

The first time I went skiing I was way over dressed. I learned real quick after that first trip.

I am not a fan of hitting the slopes.
The first time i went skiing was on homemade skis and I got off halfway down the hill because I was sure that if I didn't that I would end up in the creek at the bottom of the hill. That was also the last time I went skiing.

I was also dumb enough to try riding a toboggan down the hill while standing up. That did not work well either.

The first time i went skiing was on homemade skis and I got off halfway down the hill because I was sure that if I didn't that I would end up in the creek at the bottom of the hill. That was also the last time I went skiing.

I was also dumb enough to try riding a toboggan down the hill while standing up. That did not work well either.
I much prefer the snow mobile rides.

Skiing is way too much out of my control for me.
I suck at it too.

I much prefer the snow mobile rides.

Skiing is way too much out of my control for me.
I suck at it too.
I used to be pretty good at it or at least not terrible but then I got worse at it somehow??? I think I just developed anxiety and started freaking out on the slopes rather than actually getting worse 😂🤣🙈 like whenever I would encounter an ice patch. I never liked it much anyway. Too cold. I liked the hot chocolate and snacks though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom