Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
‪I accidentally burnt my arm with my sub earlier cause I held it against my arm too long and I cannot stop laughing because this is something that only I could do 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

And I’m sure you all will roast me but I find it hilarious so :lau
What is a sub?

I don't know what his cholesterol situation is, but when I met my DH I was introduced to basted eggs, which you can cook until they're hard and they won't make flakes. I haven't made them in a few years now (DH decided late in life maybe he liked living so he's been working on more fruits and vegetables and less fat in his diet), but they are delicious. Basically you cook bacon or melt some saved bacon fat in a frying pan or sauté pan, then when the fat is nice and hot (not smoking) crack the eggs into the fat and spoon the bacon fat across the top over and over so the bottom and top cook pretty evenly and no need to flip (nor would flipping be wise in the hot bacon fat). Tipping the pan a little helps but careful not to tip too much.
Sounds sinfully indulgent. :drool I'm pretty sure he would choke just thinking about all that fat, though. He did have high cholesterol but he's lost around 35 lbs and it went down with the weight. He cuts fat; I cut carbs. We both have family history but we both lost the high cholesterol even though I seriously eat a LOT of eggs. Who knows what really causes it?

Hoagie? Submarine sandwich? Hero? Grinder?
I think so? Idk what the name is lol but yes that.

74A73E87-77AA-4D5D-8D7C-B9E1231CCAFC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom