Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
😤😤😤 no! Not at all!! :smack But my hands were full so I had to hold it like that while I was waiting in line. I didn’t think it was hot enough to burn it. But when I noticed it feeing weird I moved it immediately.
Well shoot holding something until it burns you sounds a lil on the tard spectrum. I had to ask.😜

I don't know what his cholesterol situation is, but when I met my DH I was introduced to basted eggs, which you can cook until they're hard and they won't make flakes. I haven't made them in a few years now (DH decided late in life maybe he liked living so he's been working on more fruits and vegetables and less fat in his diet), but they are delicious. Basically you cook bacon or melt some saved bacon fat in a frying pan or sauté pan, then when the fat is nice and hot (not smoking) crack the eggs into the fat and spoon the bacon fat across the top over and over so the bottom and top cook pretty evenly and no need to flip (nor would flipping be wise in the hot bacon fat). Tipping the pan a little helps but careful not to tip too much.
It's been a long time but I have cooked eggs that way. Mine came out no different than over easy.

Last edited:
I take it that you got over your post where you said that it was the last thread that you were going to start. Good for you.
I threw my fit and hot over with it...yes.
Let's see how the next one starts off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom