Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
I've misplaces my CGM a couple of times... thankfully, it always turns up soon. It is a small black thing lat looks kind of like a smartphone, and people misplace their phones all the time, from what I hear....
I've had mix-ups with jeans before -- accidentally got a pair of my sister's. Were the waistline a bit smaller, they would've been them most comfortable jeans that I ever had the chance to wear.
Pretty sure that I've misplaced measuring utensils before, only to have them turn up later in the baking excursion, after I no longer need them.
I've lost forks at dinnertime before, only to realize that I was holding them in my hand.
The TV remote shouldn't need to be explained.

Is this better? 😂🤣🙈 this was a couple hours ago now but I haven’t gotten any more steps in since haha

CE47EAEC-ADEE-4823-B868-E5C0C2EE0802.jpeg

... What is duckduckgo, may I ask? I'm not going to Google it until someone tells me what it is -- depending on what it is, I may not Google it anyway.
It's ok to Google. I promise you nutter.

@Sapphire Sebright you ask, so here's my fact based cold stretching. Was working in 100°+ weather & humidity went about 50% and kept raising as the sun went down... Heat index showed 108(?)iirc

Kiddo just took these as a "baseline" in case I can show up tomorrow night with significant stretching beforehand.....
Knees are so close to touching the floor in both of these (I didn't ccheat and try to force them)
View attachment 2177596
View attachment 2177597
This is the standing split 1st attempt
Note how stuff my thighs and calves are
View attachment 2177598
The hands flat likely not as good as 'Bee'
View attachment 2177599
View attachment 2177600
And the proof of how close I've gotten in the 2 years post surgery to doing the splits..... The serious lack of strength and stamina is killing me.....View attachment 2177601
Those are my kiddos kneecaps at bottom of pic, she was sitting on table.
Fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom