Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
The 3 year old just coming out of his down dog... I chose the wrong moment to snap this pic, wasn't fast enough!! He does a better job than the picture shows.

Attachments

• 45777.jpeg
    45777.jpeg
    472.9 KB · Views: 3
Why would I lie?
It's a colossal waste of time and energy.... And to have to remember the lies gets so dang hard...... Tryna kepp the straight & seperate from reality is, just.... No. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent, not at this juncture...... 1000 points of light..... BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK....
Hahaha true!!!!

You can't even take care of yourself, you do NOT need to saddle your parents with the responsibility of a puppy!
I wouldn’t???? It would be my dog. I would never, ever make them take care of the puppy. In fact, I wouldn’t even want them anywhere near it. :lau

That said, I’m not getting one anytime soon. But last time we had one, I did all the work.

I wouldn’t???? It would be my dog. I would never, ever make them take care of the puppy. In fact, I wouldn’t even want them anywhere near it. :lau

That said, I’m not getting one anytime soon. But last time we had one, I did all the work.
Why don't you work up to the puppy by doing small things to take care of yourself. Like getting dressed in the mornings. Dragging your butt out of bed. Taking care of your own health. Being a productive member of society... that sort of thing.

Why don't you work up to the puppy by doing small things to take care of yourself. Like getting dressed in the mornings. Dragging your butt out of bed. Taking care of your own health. Being a productive member of society... that sort of thing.
:rolleyes:

I didn’t say I was gonna get a dog anytime soon.

But I’m just saying it’s a little ridiculous to assume I would just expect my parents to take care of it or couldn’t take care of it. I take way better care of my animals than I do myself.

And I already do all those things. I’ve been going to bed and getting up very early lately. And I only do the pajama thing occasionally. Never said I did regularly.

Also I have a ton saved for one.

Back
Top Bottom