Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Yeah I know but that one didn't seem like they knew that or cared at all aha

And yeah probably but it’s like 8K which I think is a fair amount to anybody? Maybe not.
You will do yourself a big favor if you just take the message and listen to it instead of getting defensive. No one here is intentionally trying to run you down. They are all trying to offer you good advice. If you get defensive, you will never heed the advice.

Like I said, what seems a lot to you, really isn't very much. I have personally added that much to my savings account in the past 4 months. I am not even trying to save.

Not doing yoga sorry. Haven't been active and posting recently cause my quail hatched!!!! I have 22 chicks out of the shell and no more hatching. I has a crossed beak and I am considering culling it as it also appears to have balance issues. Thoughts on this? I know its not a great hatch but I am happy with any amount of live babies. they are so cute, my favorite is one from a celadon egg and has these really cool red and black markings her name is phoenix or Phe Phe for short.

You will do yourself a big favor if you just take the message and listen to it instead of getting defensive. No one here is intentionally trying to run you down. They are all trying to offer you good advice. If you get defensive, you will never heed the advice.

Like I said, what seems a lot to you, really isn't very much. I have personally added that much to my savings account in the past 4 months. I am not even trying to save.
Yeah I know and it was mostly good and I’m sure meant well but that last line just seemed kinda sarcastic or patronizing or whatever but maybe I misinterpreted it. Idk.

I will say though that while it’s probably not true in this case, there have been a couple times where it definitely was.

Maybe not by anyone here but still.

And oh wow really!? :eek:

Not doing yoga sorry. Haven't been active and posting recently cause my quail hatched!!!! I have 22 chicks out of the shell and no more hatching. I has a crossed beak and I am considering culling it as it also appears to have balance issues. Thoughts on this? I know its not a great hatch but I am happy with any amount of live babies. they are so cute, my favorite is one from a celadon egg and has these really cool red and black markings her name is phoenix or Phe Phe for short.
Personally, I normally cull them just to make sure that they don't end up in anyone's breeding program. Some people think it is okay to grow them out for feed and if they make it there is always the danger of becoming attached.

Back
Top Bottom