Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
My chickens get fresh feed and water every morning.
their feeder gets picked up in the evening when I replace their water.

My quail get fresh water twice a day sometimes three.
They always have food.

Just out of curiosity, how come? Seems like that would take a lot more time and stuff hahah
I don't like leaving food out and they don't need food while they're asleep. I prefer everything clean and fresh daily.

My chickens get fresh feed and water every morning.
their feeder gets picked up in the evening when I replace their water.

My quail get fresh water twice a day sometimes three.
They always have food.
Ah okay that makes sense. I’ve actually been doing similar lately since something’s been eating the chick’s food so I’ve been bringing it inside at night. They leave the adult’s food alone oddly haha

I’m constantly having to refill my chickens water because they drink sooooo much lately hahah

I don't like leaving food out and they don't need food while they're asleep. I prefer everything clean and fresh daily.
Ah okay that makes sense! So you just bring it in at night? I was thinking you had like specific feeding times or something 😂🤣 so they do basically have food all the time??? Just not at night??? Cause I once knew someone who only fed their chickens like once or twice a day :th

Ah okay that makes sense! So you just bring it in at night? I was thinking you had like specific feeding times or something 😂🤣 so they do basically have food all the time??? Just not at night??? Cause I once knew someone who only fed their chickens like once or twice a day :th
No my chickens do not have feed all the time.
They get a certain amount of feed in the morning and I pick the feeder up in the evening.

No my chickens do not have feed all the time.
They get a certain amount of feed in the morning and I pick the feeder up in the evening.
Yeah but they basically do though because it’s available that whole time until you pick it up again, right???

The people I know only gave them like 10 minutes to eat :th

Yeah but they basically do though because it’s available that whole time until you pick it up again, right???

The people I know only gave them like 10 minutes to eat :th
Okay yes yes I understand what you're saying now.
No I don't force them to stuff their face really fast. They have the option to eat all day long.

Okay yes yes I understand what you're saying now.
No I don't force them to stuff their face really fast. They have the option to eat all day long.
Okay yeah that’s what I was asking basically but I just said it weird haha sorry. I wasn’t very clear. :oops:

But yeah, I don’t really get the point of doing that stuff their face thing hahah

Back
Top Bottom