Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
This is completely irrelevant to the party, but I had to share it someplace. As of today, my quail hobby has officially paid for itself this year (or at least I'm in the black as of today). That includes my egg handler's license, business license, and a new pen as well as all of the feed and miscellaneous supplies (such as fly traps).View attachment 2178545
That’s awesome!!! I can’t wait till mine start laying and I can start selling their eggs!!! :D

Also I’m sorry, I know my last reply to you came off a bit hostile. :oops:

I was just extremely frustrated by everyone else I guess.

That’s awesome!!! I can’t wait till mine start laying and I can start selling their eggs!!! :D

Also I’m sorry, I know my last reply to you came off a bit hostile. :oops:

I was just extremely frustrated by everyone else I guess.
We try to help you, but we can't make decisions for you. You know what you should do. You agree with good advice. You find a lot of reasons why you can't follow good advice. Instead of quoting reason not to do them, though, try quoting reasons to do them. You'll still come up with the excuses not to in your mind, but if you write out the reasons to do them, you'll be more likely to do them.

So, will you not respond with why you won't or can't do something you agree with and respond with a reason why you can or will?

And I know that and understand that. Just cause I haven’t experienced it doesn’t mean I’m a total idiot. I’m aware and pay attention to lots of stuff.

I have never implied anything negative about your intelligence. Don't put words in my mouth. But the fact is that some things can only be truly learned or appreciated through experience. And certain comments you make about how long you could live off 8k or what you would do on your lunch break show a lack of familiarity with things like cost of living expenses, work schedules and other things you are not used to personally dealing with. It is not a failing to be unaware of those things. We all had to learn them for the first time at some point in our lives. Some learned early like Nabiki or my DH. Some learn later like you and me. But it is a sign of maturity and intelligence (NOT stupidity) to acknowledge that there are things that you are not familiar with. And that not knowing might impact your ideas or perceptions. And the best thing you can do in those situations is to listen to the experience of others with an open mind and without getting needlessly defensive.

Bones Out!

We try to help you, but we can't make decisions for you. You know what you should do. You agree with good advice. You find a lot of reasons why you can't follow good advice. Instead of quoting reason not to do them, though, try quoting reasons to do them. You'll still come up with the excuses not to in your mind, but if you write out the reasons to do them, you'll be more likely to do them.

So, will you not respond with why you won't or can't do something you agree with and respond with a reason why you can or will?
I’m not really sure exactly what parts you’re referring to here or what excuses? I’m not trying to be contrary or whatever but I genuinely don’t know. The living at home part maybe?

@Kiki, I am ready to blow off some steam and do some partying! Here is my selfie.

bones doing yoga.jpg

ETA: Yep, that is I, ya girl Bones, doing a beautiful Warrior II pose ☠

I have never implied anything negative about your intelligence. Don't put words in my mouth. But the fact is that some things can only be truly learned or appreciated through experience. And certain comments you make about how long you could live off 8k or what you would do on your lunch break show a lack of familiarity with things like cost of living expenses, work schedules and other things you are not used to personally dealing with. It is not a failing to be unaware of those things. We all had to learn them for the first time at some point in our lives. Some learned early like Nabiki or my DH. Some learn later like you and me. But it is a sign of maturity and intelligence (NOT stupidity) to acknowledge that there are things that you are not familiar with. And that not knowing might impact your ideas or perceptions. And the best thing you can do in those situations is to listen to the experience of others with an open mind and without getting needlessly defensive.

Bones Out!
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to imply anything or put words or whatever. I guess it’s just the part about when you mentioned my ability to understand the arguments or whatever, that you didn’t think I was, I assumed. :oops:

Sorry :oops:

This is all really good info and stuff and I never thought of it like that before. :oops:

And yeah, I do need to work on the defensive part cause I know most of you are just trying to help and stuff but honestly sometimes it does seem like I’m being ganged up on or whatever and/or like certain people (not you or Bee or most of you) like making me feel like shit which is the only reason I react like that sometimes. But I need to work on it or not respond the same way to everybody.

Back
Top Bottom