Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
So, back to my best friend's wedding in Hawaii.

We had all made a deal that we would go on Marine Corp Base Hawaii and get our captains licenses for pontoon boats so we could motor out a few wedding guests to the sandbar the day after the wedding.

We picked out special camptains rompers to take our test in (you've already seen mine) and when the day came, a buddy and I had our captains rompers on, but the groom was dressed like a D*** in regular button up and khaki shorts...

Groom was the driver and when we got to base, they said we had to register the rental car, but the rental car wasn't in the groom's name so we had to go back and get my other buddies rental...

Now appropriately dressed other buddy came to base but refused to go in pass and ID alone so we all went.

When we walked in, there was a long line and only 4 booths open but they all stopped and froze to stare at us. It was super awkward.

Keep in mind this was summer of 2018 and Trump had just declared a new branch of the military.

While all 40ish people in the room had stopped to stare at us, I declared, "It's ok, we're from Space Force!"

They took our papers and we registered the Jeep and went on to become captains...

View attachment 2179281
I am never going to miller lite and BYC again.
I'm so damn lost.

Back
Top Bottom