Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
It's not necessarily on this specific topic. Go back through a bunch of your threads and see what your responses have been in general. For example, last night, your response to going for a walk was something along the lines of "I know I should, but it was hot today," then later, when it was getting late, "Oh, now it's too late." You sound like you live in a relatively safe area, so you could have gone for a short walk anyways.

I'll step off of my soapbox now, and won't offer more unsolicited advice. :)
Sorry, forgot to reply to this before. :oops:

Probably kind of too late to now and don’t mean to bring it back but I suddenly remembered and felt bad not replying sooo...

Anyway, ahh... okay... that... yeah, believe it or not with that one I actually did know it was stupid or that I was making excuses or whatever and I was actually kind of annoyed with myself I didn’t go cause I knew I could have easily. But I think I was just like purposely trying to find excuses not to go because I didn’t really want to go :oops: didn’t really want to do anything that day actually. I was really off yesterday. Better today though. I went for a walk and burnt off some of my pizza. :D :lau

And did all the fake yoga stuff haha

I’m gonna work on it even more tomorrow and not just this specific thing but less excuses or dismissive stuff or whatever in general hahah

I honestly think the not moving makes me more tired and I think that was my problem yesterday. I had kind of planted so long as well as not drunken or eaten anything so I had like no energy/motivation to go cause I felt horrible. And yes, that’s an excuse too, I know, but it made it harder. But I’m gonna start forcing myself to go anyway even if I don’t want to haha

And also sorry again for before and I do appreciate the advice and you trying to help. :love :)

And sorry this is so long and to bring it back up haha

Meh. I'd prefer regular Jell-O....
I can mix up a batch, actually. It's so easy that I can do it even when running on less than eight hours of sleep... and without coffee, something which I never drink....
I haven’t made it in sooooo long. Might have to now. Just maybe without the vodka 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom