Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Okay it says bonnaroo is in TN. He went to a music festival, EDM types. He definitely didn’t go to a Jazz one. Not his style. Sooo guess I’m at a loss. I’ll have to ask when he wakes up.
Go jump on him.
:D

I told you to trust me on this one.
I know but now that it was mentioned I’m not gonna stop thinking about it. :lau

It’s how my mind works. When someone says don’t do something, I want to do it more. When they say I don’t want to know, I most definitely DO.

Except in this case I think I really DON’T do please don’t tell me 😂🤣😂🙈🙈

:woot

Did you put powdered sugar or cinnamon or anything on it!? :drool
What What?!? Heck no to the powdered sugar.
No powdered sugar or anything. With the sausage, it was savory rather than sweet. Really good. If I were to add powdered sugar and stuff I would have to make smaller pieces for it to be good, I think. Something bite sized.

I might try that for a dessert sometime.

Yeah, I think most online recipes call for 3:1. If we're doing jello shooters, we're doing them right!

Tried using mountain water once. That definitely doesn't set. 🤣
That makes sense!! 😂🤣

I heard with the normal ratio it’s like 3 or 4 Jell-O shots for every regular shot??? So I can see why you’d want to make them stronger 😂🤣

And wait what is mountain water!?!

No powdered sugar or anything. With the sausage, it was savory rather than sweet. Really good. If I were to add powdered sugar and stuff I would have to make smaller pieces for it to be good, I think. Something bite sized.

I might try that for a dessert sometime.
That makes sense!!! And sounds good. :love

I think those bagnette things are bite sized. Usually at the fairs the fried dough fills an entire paper plate :lau

And I usually just rip pieces off of it to eat or bite straight into it, both of which are extremely messy. 😂🤣

Especially since I think it’s usually greasy or maybe butter too lol

So good though.

Probably best not eat often though. 😂🤣

But when I’m sweating my buns off and walking a million miles at a fair 😂🤣:confused:

Back
Top Bottom