Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
I was thinking about the fried bread. I used olive oil. I bet it would taste good with sauteed garlic in the olive oil...
That sounds delicious!!! :love

I’ve never had it like that before. Usually I just eat the incredibly unhealthy plate sized ones at the fair cooked in God knows what kind of oil 😂🤣😂🙈🙈

I know but now that it was mentioned I’m not gonna stop thinking about it. :lau

It’s how my mind works. When someone says don’t do something, I want to do it more. When they say I don’t want to know, I most definitely DO.

Except in this case I think I really DON’T do please don’t tell me 😂🤣😂🙈🙈
Yes! Exactly! Please don't tell me! This is gonna bug me all day...Gahh, its killing me!!!

Ohhh okay. Sounds like the sort of thing I do NOT want to know then lmao
I told you to trust me on this one.
... Is this still about the orange juice? It doesn't sound like it, but, then again, the craziness of humanity knows no bounds -- even orange juice could have its innocence taken away....

... Is this still about the orange juice? It doesn't sound like it, but, then again, the craziness of humanity knows no bounds -- even orange juice could have its innocence taken away....
Oh it is lol and I want to know WHY!? What is so bad about freaking orange juice!? Unless the orange juice really wasn’t orange juice lol

Oh it is lol and I want to know WHY!? What is so bad about freaking orange juice!? Unless the orange juice really wasn’t orange juice lol
Maybe... drugs? I heard a story of a child who tried to open one of those candy eggs and had to ask his mother for help, and it was filled with drugs -- maybe someone slipped some into the juice?
The child was fine, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom