Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Maybe... drugs? I heard a story of a child who tried to open one of those candy eggs and had to ask his mother for help, and it was filled with drugs -- maybe someone slipped some into the juice?
The child was fine, by the way.
OMG :eek: I’ve heard stories of people putting razor blades in eggs too. People are sick

OMG :eek: I’ve heard stories of people putting razor blades in eggs too. People are sick
Oh, gosh! Razor blades!?
Ugh... now I'm suspicious of candies that are large enough to hide things in....
People are indeed sick... part of the reason why I was raised back in the woods, and part of why I never intend to leave.
Another part is because there are no zoning limits for birds, haha.

Oh, gosh! Razor blades!?
Ugh... now I'm suspicious of candies that are large enough to hide things in....
People are indeed sick... part of the reason why I was raised back in the woods, and part of why I never intend to leave.
Another part is because there are no zoning limits for birds, haha.
Yes!!! Wait... this reminds me... maybe the razor blades were Halloween!!! There were people giving kids blades and stuff or hiding it in the candy :th

And hahahah nice!!!

80273E6B-AF9F-4CDA-A058-F191551DEE49.jpeg

And that pink thing in the background is a baby potty. The two year old is toilet training.

Back
Top Bottom