Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
I told you you were real life nuts.
If she is, then so am I. I'd rather not risk showering during a lightning storm.
Besides, I'd rather be somewhere where I can listen to the rain, see the lightning, hear the thunder, and feel that nice, cool breeze that storms so often carry....
Seriously, though -- please don't shower during a lightning storm.

Okay the storm is here cause I just heard the booms and apparently if you hear them that means it is close enough to strike but I am taking you guys’ advice to shower anyway so if I get electrocuted and die I AM BLAMING YOU!!! :lau

I’m gonna be super super super fast though. Maybe just my face and pits 😂🤣🙈
You are a tard.

I FINALLY got some “creep shots” of DS hair!!!!! 597D2F60-3C1E-4E1D-9B7A-47FD5C38AD9A.jpeg 256F222C-26BB-46CA-B554-ED8EC7A26664.jpeg

Exactly!!! I’m not about to risk it just cause it probably won’t happen. I unplug everything too. I unplugged my pond filter just now and the incubator and gonna unplug the AC. I HATE storms and get super scared usually even for minor ones and this one is supposed to be severe. My parents just went off. I didn’t want to go with them but now am going to be stuck here alone terrified during a severe storm. Oh great... 🙄🙈:oops:
You have us! Then again, that might be almost as bad... joking, please don't take offense, guys.
Did you listen to the music that I sent you, by the way?

I'm absolutely green with envy that I don't have a creepy dungeon to hang out in.

What about a swamp dungeon? Is that the ultimate or what?
Theres also a mega bat infestation...like at least 100 in the chimney...I’ll upload a video...I have an orange bat-cat I send out to the hallways when one happens to make it inside...which is often...I live in constant fear. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom