Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Theres also a mega bat infestation...like at least 100 in the chimney...I’ll upload a video...I have an orange bat-cat I send out to the hallways when one happens to make it inside...which is often...I live in constant fear. 🤣
What's the disease that bats carry?
Is it rabies?

Internet friend has Bourbon. :wee Damn it!

Would love to. 1 quail freshly hatched. 6 were internally pipped last night. Have so many zippers going on. Really, they need me. I should stay by the incubator and count yellers.
Oh boy did you get lucky.... You set them on the right day huh?

We boiled shrimp on Thursday. Stuffed our guts! Crawfish season is over and they didn't have any blue crab. Maybe next weekend.

I need to know what this swamp dust is. Hold the ghost pepper.
It’s seasoning from Louisiana crawfish company.....we got it directly with an order of crawfish last year.....this time ordered off amazon

Theres also a mega bat infestation...like at least 100 in the chimney...I’ll upload a video...I have an orange bat-cat I send out to the hallways when one happens to make it inside...which is often...I live in constant fear. 🤣
So jealous. We don't have bats. Spiders mostly. No bats.

Picture of orange bat-cat please. <cue Batman theme song>
Did you get to meet Batman?
Oh boy did you get lucky.... You set them on the right day huh?
I thought any day to set eggs was the right day. Did I do it wrong again?

What's the disease that bats carry?
Is it rabies?
It sure is. The cat is up to date on vaccinations, and the apartment we stay in is pretty sealed. There’s a venting system that we need to get blocked off somehow. I was wondering if we could call like the wildlife peeps that do samples for rabies, but I think they would kill them.

Back
Top Bottom