Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
His name is Oscar...okay let me admit something, I’m an animal “herder”, not hoarder. I have 5 cats. I do not want anymore. Also have some toads and frogs, 3 dogs, 3 rabbits, 2 mice, a tortoise, and a turtle, and then the birds. Which will be like 50ish chickens, we have meatbirds to butcher, 11 ducks, 4 geese, and some goose eggs in the bator...glad to get that off my chestView attachment 2180177View attachment 2180186View attachment 2180192
I love them!!!! They are so cute!!! :love

I have a lot of animals too!!! :D

No dog though. :hit

But 1 cat, 2 parakeets, 4 goldfish, 18 chickens, and I just had a bunch of quail hatch.

If the bats had rabies wouldn't they be sickly though?
Or do they just carry it and pass it on to whatever?
Rabies, yes. But also...

Histoplasmosis (caused by spores in infected soil, bird or bat guano has also been called “Cavers Disease” and “Spelunker’s Lung” because it would sometimes occur after long exposure to bat guano that had been stirred up by cave explorers. It can be a very serious disease, although most people infected with these spores will never display symptoms. It is a disease that usually affects the lungs, and often used to be misdiagnosed as tuberculosis. It is not limited to just the lungs however, and is very serious (or fatal) when it travels to other organs. Symptoms can include coughing, fever and general flu like symptoms.

I do not want any others. The birds have a purpose! Same with the cats...except most of them are lazy piles.
I tell myself that too. My 2 cats are not pulling their weight in the feed to productivity ratio. Also, I'm becoming increasingly grossed out by them.

For some reason, I can justify Butters, who is even more worthless than the cats, and far grosser.
20200530_160845.jpg

Are your rabbits the same sex?
2 females 1 male they are separated. I have rabbit rooms and I switch between. Bad isn’t as much of a control freak over things like that like I am, and he let the male with the females on accident. Bang my head on the wall. Soo we are waiting for a kindling, then it’s time to be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom