Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Trust me, I'm sober, he's gross.

Cats are just nasty to me as indoor pets. I'm so sick of them climbing all over everything, litter boxes are beyond disgusting, and all they do is sleep, eat, and piss. You can imagine my horror when I realized that I'm turning into my mother.
:lau that makes sense! Luna scratches everything. Backs of most of the chairs are ruined. And she pukes and poops a lot of places lately! :barnie But besides that, she’s a good little girl. So cute and friendly and sooo sweet and loving. :love

She does eat a lot but I don’t mind lol she’s also very clean. Cats are constantly cleaning themselves and hate being dirty.

Dogs, on the other hand, love it!

Personally I think dogs are far grosser! They track in mud and roll in poop and dead animals and filthy shit. Slobber and drool everywhere. Shake water everywhere when wet. Also smell disgusting when wet. Get their slobbery bones and toys everywhere. Lick their privates. Hump things. Shed everywhere. Etc.

BUT.

Dogs are still my favorite by far despite all that! :lau 🙈🙈🙈

:lau that makes sense! Luna scratches everything. Backs of most of the chairs are ruined. And she pukes and poops a lot of places lately! :barnie But besides that, she’s a good little girl. So cute and friendly and sooo sweet and loving. :love

She does eat a lot but I don’t mind lol she’s also very clean. Cats are constantly cleaning themselves and hate being dirty.

Dogs, on the other hand, love it!

Personally I think dogs are far grosser! They track in mud and roll in poop and dead animals and filthy shit. Slobber and drool everywhere. Shake water everywhere when wet. Also smell disgusting when wet. Get their slobbery bones and toys everywhere. Lick their privates. Hump things. Shed everywhere. Etc.

BUT.

Dogs are still my favorite by far despite all that! :lau 🙈🙈🙈
Everyone humps things.

That depends on the dog. My dogs have short hair, and do not drool at all. My dogs are not allowed on any furniture, ever. My dogs stay on their dog beds, and are not allowed in the kitchen or bathrooms. My dogs routinely lick their paws and genitals sparkling clean.

Cats lick their buttholes while they sit on the furniture that I also sit on. If I'm not around, I know they get on the counters, and walk around with the same paws used to bury the shit they just took in a box in my house. That's nasty.

If you lived your life based on statistics as to what might happen, you'd live in a padded cell eating pudding.

74D18D95-C492-4D44-B5E1-B5FEFB8A0A36.gif

Sorry, couldn’t help myself 🤣

Back
Top Bottom