Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
You must have unicorn dogs then :lau

Even Libby, who is pretty short hair, still sheds.

They don’t let them on furniture often, used to not at all, but do some now. Theirs also aren’t allowed in the kitchen I don’t think but it’s like a corner rather than a fully separate room aha

The way our house is set up I don’t think it would be possible to fully exclude them from the kitchen because you have to walk through the kitchen to get to the room we come in and out of. We do have a front door but never use it. :lau

I did used to exclude Gator when we were eating though.

I would probably let them on the bed 😂🤣🙈

And okay yeah that’s nasty. :lau

But thankfully Luna prefers furniture or areas no one really uses or sits on :lau she’s also been spending a lot of time in the basement lately
Oh, they shed, which is I sweep at least once a day. Cats leave their fur all over everything. Don't get me wrong. I like kitties, I'm just no longer a fan of them living in my house 24/7.
I'm thinking I'd like a nice outdoor kitty like my perfect cat, Lil. She never liked being inside other than for an occasional nap, and would rather die than suffer the indignity of a litter box.

I have tried everything. A squirt gun works, and is satisfying. During the day, I've started tossing them outside.
My dog does none of that either

Also one blast with a water fire extinguisher will take care of a cat on a counter. Just watch the sheetrock. Matter of fact it works really good on dogs too. After the first time they just need to see it

My parents always told me not to shower during a storm.😆

And my dad always insisted everything be unplugged too if he knew a storm was coming.
My maternal grandfather was checking the electric fencer when lightning hit the fence, It got him too but he survived.

Back
Top Bottom