Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Oh, they shed, which is I sweep at least once a day. Cats leave their fur all over everything. Don't get me wrong. I like kitties, I'm just no longer a fan of them living in my house 24/7.
I'm thinking I'd like a nice outdoor kitty like my perfect cat, Lil. She never liked being inside other than for an occasional nap, and would rather die than suffer the indignity of a litter box.
Ah that makes sense! Gator used to shed sooo much but honestly I think the damn cat sheds more than him. :lau

She’s getting shaved soon but they didn’t have an appointment for 2 weeks. 😭😭

I should really do it myself but I’m scared to hurt her.

I honestly think you’re right about outdoor cats though. I think I will eventually go that way too if I can. I hate litter boxes. They’re so gross. Also I’m technically allergic to cats so Luna bothers me a bit if she gets up in my face because of the longhair. I think we’d all just be better off with outdoor cats. 😂🤣

Conan made reference to looney bins and pudding and I posted a surprisingly relevant gif from Supernatural. If you want more info than that, you have to watch the episode :plbb
I really tried to watch that one...I just could not do it.

Don't let them inside?

<cough get rid of them cough>
Once the really old one is gone (18 this summer, and likely won't make it through the year), the litter box goes, and the other cat can do his business outside. At least that's the plan. The man loves that stinky cat.

Back
Top Bottom