Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tonight's is the first goose video of yours I've had time to watch, and you and your geese are adorable, they are truly your pals, and it shows. I have wanted geese forever but can't talk DH into dealing with the poop they would leave all over the grass he tends. The one dark one (I don't know what color it's called in goose world) is so funny, and so adores you, it warmed my heart.
Awwww!! The dark one is a brown Chinese his name is Xi Ping. Geese are soo nice! I have one that has a bit of the bumble foot so I brought him in and he was trying to sit on the couch with me. I’m not going to lie, I caved, the goose got to cuddle. My suggestion is to sell geese to your DH as yard helpers. They fertilize and trim at the same time!! Everybody needs some geese!

Awwww!! The dark one is a brown Chinese his name is Xi Ping. Geese are soo nice! I have one that has a bit of the bumble foot so I brought him in and he was trying to sit on the couch with me. I’m not going to lie, I caved, the goose got to cuddle. My suggestion is to sell geese to your DH as yard helpers. They fertilize and trim at the same time!! Everybody needs some geese!
700 (4).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom