Kind and/or sex?

awizkey

Songster
Apr 22, 2017
Northeastern Ohio
Hello. This is my second round of chicks. This year I got Easter Eggers but they were mixed in with another kind and I am trying to figure it out. Black something. Just can't remember the something lol. Also, one of my EE seems larger and has a larger comb (the others don't really even have one). Could it be a roo? I already have a white leghorn roo, so I am not sure how well they would co exist. Thank you for any help. I bought them about 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Top 2 are of possible roo? Bottom 2 I need help identifying...I also noticed the feathers on the black one curve toward it's back and it has a white spot on it's underside.

Too ypung to sex. If we were to try, it wpuld be all guesses.

If you didn't know... easter eggers are mixes, so it's very hard to tell what is in them.

Thank you. I know they’re young. Just wasn’t sure to as some breeds have specific differences. We shall see I guess. The place I bought them from had the “Ameracaunas” in with another breed. Black something. I think I only got one that is not EE. Was just trying to figure out what it is. All black with some white on underside. :)

Here is another pic of the one I am trying to identify.

Attachments

• 1E541F6B-D446-4FF2-9B6A-53C9226C346B.jpeg
    1E541F6B-D446-4FF2-9B6A-53C9226C346B.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom