Kinda new

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bonnie37, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Bonnie37

Bonnie37 New Egg

Feb 8, 2017
    Pa
    My name is Bonnie I started my addiction last April.I have 5 girls 1boy and in spring ill be gettin 8 morr:love

2. Pyxis

Pyxis Hatchaholic Extrordinaire Premium Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Vermont
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

3. orrpeople

orrpeople Looking for a Silver Lining Premium Member

Jun 15, 2016
    State of Jefferson
    Well, I hate to say it, but this site is not going to help you recover from your addiction!! Ha! I was content with my small flock of layers and then I met these people and all their beautiful birds - whew! So many chickeens, so little time!
    Welcome and have fun ( but dont say I didn't warn you!): [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  4. orrpeople

orrpeople Looking for a Silver Lining Premium Member

Jun 15, 2016
    State of Jefferson
    Well, I hate to say it, but this site is not going to help you recover from your addiction!! Ha! I was content with my small flock of layers and then I met these people and all their beautiful birds - whew! So many chickeens, so little time!
    Welcome and have fun ( but dont say I didn't warn you)!!!: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Backyard chickens is a massive grouping of chicken folks who will NEVER tell you, you have too many chickens. Sorry! nothing but enablers here. There is no cure for chicken addiction - so just embrace it and enjoy

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Bonnie [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information [and a whole bunch of enablers [​IMG]] it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

7. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello from Kansas, Bonnie, and :welcome! Pleased you joined our community! :)

8. birdwrangler057

birdwrangler057 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2016
    South Carolina
    hello! And [​IMG] glad you joined us!

9. LauraBrown

LauraBrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC Bonnie! :)

10. N F C

N F C got coffee? Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming