King of the Hill (pics)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by birdnutz, Jun 1, 2008.

1. birdnutz

birdnutz Songster

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    Free entertainment,i love to watch wild life play. The pronghorns were filling frisky this morning. Wish my camera would take a little faster photos.But then gain they can really move fast!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Cool pics! I was scrolling through them and thought "That looks just like Wyoming." So I scrolled back up and lo and behold, you live in Wyoming. Hello neighbor!

3. birdnutz

birdnutz Songster

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    Howdy!Lots of green grass this year(at least until July that is)LOL. Everybody is filling FINE.

4. sred98

sred98 Songster

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I thought the same thing, buster! We stayed a summer in Thermopolis one year with my DH's job. It was really beautiful up there. We loved the pronghorns and buffalo. I remember watching an elk cow wander through town one day. DH didn't believe me until it was on the news that night! LOL! I would love to go back some day. Thanks for posting the pics, birdnutz! I really miss it.

Shelly

5. hdchic

hdchic Songster

Apr 12, 2008
    IL
    Thanx for posting those! I grew up in Colorado, and traveled to Wyoming alot over the years, used to have family in Torrington. (sp) Nice pics! [​IMG]

6. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Songster

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I cannot believe you have Pronghorns in your yard! You are so lucky! They are some amazingly beautiful animals.

7. birdnutz

birdnutz Songster

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    To me they are an amazing animal. Between their eye sight and speed it's incredible.

8. ChickenGirl95

ChickenGirl95 Songster

May 31, 2008
    New York
    Cute pics! [​IMG]

9. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Jackson hole or whatever is a really neat town in wyoming!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: