Kitten Pics!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Souperchicken, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Souperchicken

Souperchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    USA- Southwest
    I was taking the dogs for a morning walk and paused to take off their leashes and could hear a kitten yowling loudly across a fence. There was tall grass and I thought maybe something was attacking it or it was injured. I took the dogs home and went to find it. It was still yowling and was wet, very cold and sluggish. I found 2 other kittens nearby. It took almost an hour to get it warm.
    They look about 3-4 weeks old. The kids have already decided to call them Spook, Shivers, and Smiley.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] YAY for you for taking them home!!!! I wonder where mama went? Keep you eye out in the same area to see if she hunts around looking for them. We recently adopted two kittens that are 5 weeks tomorrow. I just love kitties.

3. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    [​IMG] omgosh, they are DARLING!!! [​IMG]

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

That's off the charts, congrats on the kittens

Imp

5. DancingHen

DancingHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Central Oregon Coast
    Are they eating for you? I recently found some wet, tiny kittens under a bush in my garden. They were only about 1 week old (eyes closed) and I have been bottle feeding them. Your kittens look pretty healthy, and super cute! Here's a pic of one of the one's I found:

[​IMG]

6. DancingHen

DancingHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Central Oregon Coast
    Quote:I LOVE the little tiger striped guy in the back of the second picture! What a cute little face! [​IMG]

7. xchairity_casex

xchairity_casex Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    aww those sweet babies!

8. CrazyCatNChickenLady

CrazyCatNChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    Very cute! The 2 brown tabbies have perfect little devil horns.. What they will turn into by 8 weeks trust me! I have 3 girls that turned 8 weeks today. I got them as newborns by a feral that lives in the area that likes to make 'em and ditch 'em. (neighbors brought me this litter, last year I had 4 boys from the same un-trapable mother.)

Enjoy them! [​IMG]

9. ourlittleflock

ourlittleflock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    North Carolina
    they are precious!!! [​IMG] to you for taking them in!!!

10. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Oh My GOD they are just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute to resist.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by