KK, 2 years old in 3 days....

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Redyre Rotties, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Today. 24 mos in 3 days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fried green eggs

fried green eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    S.E. Michigan
    Nice looking Rottie : ) They are such great dogs! I love mine [​IMG]

3. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    She looks absolutely perfect. [​IMG]

4. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    That is one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen. If u don't mind my asking, how much did u pay for her?

5. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    I can't believe it has already been two years! I still remember waiting for those puppies to arrive. Katie really is living up to everyone's greatest hopes for her. Congratulations, and happy Birthday KK!![​IMG]

6. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    I am sure her owner would say many years of breeding, dedication and hard work. She bred her herself. There is really no value on something like that.

Congrats. Redyre.

7. Redyre Rotties

Redyre Rotties Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    Thanks everyone. In answer to Chickenfan4life, one can expect to pay between 2 to 3 thousand dollars for a puppy from an outstanding pedigree who is expected to be a show prospect at 8 weeks. Dogs like Katie don't come along often. Had I known what she would become when she was 8 weeks (I am her breeder), she would not have been for sale at any price. It was a terrible choice between this b.itch and her litter sister Redyre Extract V Eternal Moon. Each had their own faults and virtues. As it turns out, her sister, while a very nice b.itch, is not the once-in-a-lifetime b.itch such as Katie. She still has much maturing to do. I expect in her future are Group placements, and possibly Group wins, maybe even a BIS. She also shows great promise as a working dog, so I expect she will. add many high scores, and the occasional High In Trial to her resume as well.

Then there is the whelping box. I firmly expect her to go down in history as one of the top producers of her generation.

Stay tuned. Puppies planned for around February next year. :D

post edited because I forgot you cannot type the word b.itch here. Imagine if you could not type hen. Or mare. Or sow. Or heifer...... :/

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  8. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Ok, thanks for answering my Q. She is a gorgeous dog! Wish I could get one of your pups, but, 1. I am prolly too inexperienced for a Rotweiller, and 2. I couldn't take another dog even if I wanted too. =(

9. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Ohhhhhhh, I see. That is your own dog from your own dogs, ok. She's still gorgeous. I love her face... [​IMG]

10. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Hey. Gorgeous dog. I have been gone for awhile and lost your email address. I just wanted to say Thank You for all the help you gave with my daughters Rott. She turned completely around and he is doing awesome. Here is a pic of him.
    [​IMG]
    He loves to play with my new puppies. He is so fantastic with all my goats and chickens. Thank you again for all your help.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by