Knit Chat

posey

Songster
10 Years
Jun 17, 2009
Coastal NC
Hi, I was searching around for a thread like this and didn't find it. Hope I haven't missed it. If so please let me know.

This thread is about Knitting - projects you are working on, need help with, general knit chat, etc.

I've just finished two baby sweaters and am working on several other projects.

This little set turned out so cute and the county fair folks thought so too, blue ribbon. This is for my daughters best friend from high school. She just had her first baby and it's a girl.
34537_mims_sweater.jpg

This little cable sweater is for another friend who's daughter will be 1 in March.
34537_cuddley_cable.jpg

I started this sweater for myself. It will be a cardigan. I am using Meg Swansens instructions for her Lupine Sweater. But I changed the ribbing to be a little more interesting to knit. I love the yarn
34537_lupine_sweater1.jpg

Here is the first of the fingerless gloves that I am knitting for my daughter. She wanted them really long, so she can still wear T-Shirts to work. They are black but I lightened the photo so I could see the bavarian twist pattern I included on the top side.
34537_sheen_long_glove.jpg

This shawl finally got fininished at the end of last month. I bought the yarn at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, in May. It's a lovely heathered gray.
34537_gray_mohair_shawl.jpg

Well that's enough of what I am working on, what are ya'll making?

Back
Top Bottom