1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Knitted Items for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PineBurrowPeeps, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Various knitted items for sale. Scarves, socks, hats, dishrags, pot holders, book marks, triangle prayer shawls, baby blankets, baby hats and booties, wool soaker cloth diaper covers, etc.
    Items are custom and made to order.

My prayer shawls start at $70 and can be knitted in any color. These are large, luxurious, cozy, and comforting. With or without fringe.

My dishrags come in many different patterns and I even make a heart shaped one! They are $3.00 each with a discount on bulk orders. They are great for scrubbing!
    Any color you want! Same goes for the pot holders but pot holders are $5.00 each.

I can make many different types of scarves and hats.

Basically, if you are looking for a knitted item contact me and I can tell you flat out whether I can make it for you and quote you a price. I have access to high quality yarns, alpaca, mohair, bamboo, etc.
    Pictures coming within the next week of past made items.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by