***Knitting***

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by annie3001, Oct 17, 2010.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    hello. [​IMG]
    i am a knitter. however i am a "no instructions needed" knitter.[​IMG]
    I have tried to follow rules and instructions, i just cant get the patience. [​IMG]
    i will upload tonight my pictures of my handy work. [​IMG]
    my current project is knitting hats.
    no patterns required. i simple knit knit knit and sew the sides up, and [​IMG] ( a knitted hat)
    i will share my pictures so you know what i am talking about.
    i have made lots and lots of scarfes and blankets.
    i only use one color. too scared to add colors. [​IMG]
    i like yarn that has many different colors to them, as to end up with a colored project!
    i have also made little girl pockets books to, i add a large button on the front. they come out so cute. and again (patternless).
    all this thought up in my head. i am aqarious (btw)! [​IMG]
    i once knitted mittens, but found the thumb hard. so i made a seperate thumb and then just attached that to the hand part. if thats making any kind of sense. came out real pretty. my work friends, laughed at me, but i had "warm" hands that day. [​IMG]
    thats all for about now!!!
    does anybody else follow those kinds of rules! if you have pictures "please by all means" upload and share!! [​IMG]
    thanks again for the babbling! (smile) *******

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Hi, annie! Post some pics for us!

3. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i will for sure!! i am still at work right now, ill be home soon then i will post some!!! [​IMG]

4. Queen Scoot

Queen Scoot Crochet Chieftess

May 27, 2008
    HOOKERVILLE!!!
    Please feel free to join the knitting thread!

5. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    okay i will def join the knitting thread, just as soon as i find it. he he [​IMG]
    i am also in the process of uploading pics of some of my work. i got to take the pics, upload them etc. should get that done within the hour here.

i tried up loading my camera.....having camera issues! ugh! im gonna have my husband loook at it. to see what the issue is.
    [​IMG]

andrea-[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by