1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

knobi big bird incubator

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chrisandmiranda, Dec 31, 2016.

1. chrisandmiranda

chrisandmiranda New Egg

Dec 31, 2016
    Please help have a knobi big bird incubator. And I really need the manual. Can't get the control to act like I need it to. Please this is my last attempt before I change the control to something different

2. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  3. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I am glad you joined us! As @N F C said, I don't know much about incubators either. But you have been given a good link! I hope you enjoy BYC and find what you are looking for! Best wishes!

4. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under chrisandmiranda [​IMG] Welcome and Happy New Year!

Sorry that I am also not able to help with your search; no incubator experience here either.

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I've never heard of that brand incubator, or used any. Have you tried putting the brand name in search box, so see if any info comes up. If that fails, try google.

6. penny1960

penny1960 Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Mossyrock, WA
    I did try no such incubator under that name google, our search only shows others not that one either although
    google lead me to believe it is cabinet in style possibly used for parrtos.. please post a photo
    giving a model number

7. chrisandmiranda

chrisandmiranda New Egg

Dec 31, 2016
    I'm sorry its a knobi big bird not knobi sorry for confusion. I'm not having no luck

8. penny1960

Dec 29, 2015
    Mossyrock, WA
    but you have used the same spelling knobi
    N'Kobi

http://www.nkobi.com/Incubators.html

9. penny1960

Dec 29, 2015
    Mossyrock, WA
    May I ask how you came by this incubator it is for Ostrich and Emu eggs

10. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings and [​IMG]! Great to have you here. Hope you find what you are looking for! Thanks for joining BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by