KO Shamo Breeders

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by drspleeen, Feb 13, 2013.

1. drspleeen

drspleeen Out Of The Brooder

Jan 1, 2013
    Hello

I am having a hard time finding good high quality KO Shamo Breeders here in the USA. Does anybody have any advice as to wear to find some quality breeders of these birds? I have a few really good breeders I already use and trust that are in PA and FL. However, I have run into trouble and problem birds when I try to purchase from anybody else. I have met several people that claim to raise pure KO but the tail is always too long or body isn't right . . . no split wign or prawn tail . . . or they are about 18" tall and could pass for a "CHU" Shamo or maybe a runt "O" Shamo . . . HA ha ! It seems only a few people have really good typed KOs like mine. If anybody could provide any information at all it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. KKs Kandies

KKs Kandies Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2013
    texas
    i've seen them advertisd on craigslist/houston recently best wishes

3. BGMatt

BGMatt Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2013
    Battle Ground, WA
    Brian Decker is raising these in Washington, think he has a waiting list for stock last I saw him talking about them.

4. RobertYang

RobertYang Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2013
    I am looking for some of these KO SHAMO chickens but cannot find them anywhere. I am interested in buying some. If you know anyone or have any, im interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by