Ko Shamo hens and Thai Stags/Pullet

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by orientalbreeder, Dec 24, 2014.

1. orientalbreeder

orientalbreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    I have two nice ko shamo hens for sale. The older hen is almost 2 years and the younger is the daughter which is 1 year. They both are proven breeders. They should also be starting to lay soon. These are wheaton hens that produce wheaton and ginger colors.They both are good looking, with good stance, nice feet, pea comb, gold eyes, split wings, and shrimp tail. i am selling them for $150 each or both for $275. Also i have a couple young pairs I'll let go for $200 a pair. I am also open to trades for other ko shamo males or females, as i would like to have new blood. shipping is available and I'm located in Sacremento, CA.

I have two nice white Thai stags for sale. I needa pay some bills rn that's y I gotta sell them. They are both 6 months and should be around 7-8 pounds when fully grown. I also have there sister for sale. There bloodline is white dragon cross to my spangle/PAC blood. I'm askin $250 each for the stags And $200 for the pullet

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  2. orientalbreeder

Dec 13, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    2 year old ko shamo hen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 year old hen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

young ko shamos, these r only a couple and i can get more pics.

[​IMG]

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Why do they have split wings ?

4. orientalbreeder

Dec 13, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    Ko shamos are suppose to have split wings.

5. orientalbreeder

Dec 13, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    Thai stag 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thai Stag 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thai Pullet
    [​IMG]

6. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

I realize they are supposed to have split wings, so there must be a reason for them. I am just curious...... I think your birds are impressive.

7. orientalbreeder

Dec 13, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    I'm not to sure why, but its a physical trait. and thank you i really appreciate it!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by