KS/MO WTB female EE or Buff Orp or Sussex chick(s)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kriquet, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Kriquet

Kriquet Out Of The Brooder

Jun 27, 2009
    Kansas City
    I am looking for an easter egger, buff orpington or sussex female chick or very young pullet. Will travel to pick up - so let me know!!
    [​IMG]

2. dutchhollow

dutchhollow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    SW IA
    How many are you looking for? I will have 25 coming next week (female ee's). I will part with some, but I am like 3 hours north of you! I will be out of town till Sunday night, so reply here and I will check when I get home.

3. Kriquet

Jun 27, 2009
    Kansas City
    I'm not sure dh would approve of a 6 hr trip for one EE! But I'll ask! Will let you know if it'll work! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

4. dutchhollow

dutchhollow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    SW IA
    Sorry, meant to say 2 hours! And it you get like 5 it will be worth the trip! lOL

5. Kriquet

Jun 27, 2009
    Kansas City
    Don't have room for 5 but it's a thought! [​IMG]

I may be able to rehome the ones I can't keep ... let me see what I can figure out!!

6. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Quote:I'm in the Joplin area and have 1 buff pullet. What do you have to rehome? I could maybe drive part way to meet. PM me with any info or questions. [​IMG]

7. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Take a look at Guest House Hens in Lawrence.

I know they had a big variety of young chicks. I'm getting a Rainbow Assortment from My Pet Chicken in next week and have some EEs due to hatch late next week. I don't know what will be in the Asst. yet...

8. Kriquet

Jun 27, 2009
    Kansas City
    Quote:Thank you! I've checked out their site and facebook page - but don't think they have anything that I can handle - especially if they aren't sexed first. If you end up with more females than you can handle - keep me in mind!! Larry is closer than Iowa![​IMG]

9. Kriquet

Jun 27, 2009
    Kansas City
    Great news! Guest House Hens has EXACTLY what I'm looking for! [​IMG]

If only I had a bigger coop...[​IMG]

I have to go to Water's Edge anyway - so I'm hoping to be able to pick up some babies while I'm there! Thanks again for the information!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by