Kudos to BYC T-shirt from Emergency Room

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mac, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Yesterday my husband went to the farm before me, slipped on the ice and heard a big pop from his leg. He crawled 25' to the phone we installed in the garage and called me, then called 911.

When I got to the ER I ran in and saw a few nurses and doctors standing around a bed, which turned out to be Craig's. How could I miss him; he had his bright blue BYC T on! I got there gave him a hug and realized everyone wasn't talking about his horribly broken leg, they were all admiring and laughing about his T-shirt and "talking chickens." My husband loves the chickens!

He'll be wearing his shirt again on Thursday when they screw his leg back together - washed of course!

Thanks to all shirt designers!

2. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Ouch! So sorry about his leg, but you sure seem to have a positive outlook on life! Has to be the chickens!!! Sending healing thoughts his way.

3. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    What a bittersweet story!!! Hope his leg mends soon! [​IMG]

4. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Hope hubby's feeling better soon! [​IMG]

DH and I were in a wreck 2 weeks ago...I think I'd go stir-crazy if it wasn't for our chickens...they are wonderful therapy!

Dawn

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Ouch, I hope he heals soon. Funny about that t shirt, I guess that is his lucky t shirt because he could have hit his head and it could have been 10 times worse.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by