Kudos to Klotzoo and her Creative Caring

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by bargain, Apr 16, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I don't know if many of you know this but Klotzoo works in a nursing home in Michigan. She hatches out baby chicks to bring excitement and enthusiasm and life in that facility. I was happy to have sent some to her in the past. And yesterday there was a little surprise package that went from GA to her....

It had
    12 OEGB BB Reds
    Partridge
    and
    Bob White QUail.

A lady at an Alabama feed mill agree to donate some and I got up some.

It was such a joy to wrap those tiny little eggs thinking of the joy they will be bringing and that they will get to be living there with the residents at the facility.

I just had to share this happy visual and if Klotzoo can get me a picture of her resident(s) holding a baby chick well this sentimental food will just cry for joy. I praise the Lord for people with a caring and creative hard for seniors and handicapped.

Klotzoo here's to you!

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    That is a great thing to do! I know that it probably brings back lots of memories.

3. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    How nice!!! [​IMG]

4. klotzoo

klotzoo Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2009
    I got the eggs today, and will be going down there this evening to set them! YAY! Thank you so much bargain!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by