1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

KUHL commercial size Incubator an Hatcher for sale in western Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wranglerFB, Aug 8, 2008.

1. wranglerFB

wranglerFB Out Of The Brooder

Feb 17, 2008
    Arkansas
    500 count chicken egg incubator as well as hatcher for sale .........the incubator has only been used for 1 season an not much then ........the hatcher has never been used still has new parts throughout........both are set up for Emu eggs right now .........but you could get the chicken egg baskets easily enough an set it up that way............I am placing this for my friends so you can contact me here or by email at [email protected] an I will get them in touch with you they do not have email right now........they have sold most all of their birds an want to sale these soon as possible also.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I would be a *little* bit interested to know the price and the exact location [​IMG] Thanks.

3. wranglerFB

Feb 17, 2008
    Arkansas
    $1100 or best offer for the pair.........located just outside of Mena Arkansas on hwy 71 ...........half way between Fort Smith an Texarkana 4 miles from OK line.............

4. wranglerFB

Feb 17, 2008
    Arkansas
    bump this up for folks to check out more

5. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

WOOOW!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] I am so glad I do not live near you!!!!!! That thing would be MINE!!!! I would hatch everything in sight. [​IMG] Seriously, that is an awesome machine. I really wish I had the place for it. [​IMG]

6. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    Wish these had appeared 2 months ago. I just took delivery of a new Kuhl all digital 960 egg unit. I really could use a hatcher though. Is shipping a possibility?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by